Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Twins

A young girl of about 6 -8 years old with a parasitic twin growing out of her head.
The girl is small for her age, at a little over 3 feet tall. She has long but thin wispy red hair, absent in large spots. Her eyes are set further apart than they should be and droop below the normal eye line and show a worn, heavily burdened gaze of a life way beyond her years Her left eye, which droops further still, is a vacant white, and from just above her eyebrow through the eye and the curving around to the corner of her small lipless mouth is a heavily textured scar. She is dressed in a tattered and dirty little flower patterned dress, and barefooted.

Her twin hangs like a large drooping squishy nodule from the left side of the back her head near the base of her skull.
This one, has similar facial features to the girl, but appears more infantile, with protuberant eyes, and a slightly bloated faced look. It is constantly drooling a bubbling foamy spit form it's mouth. The body of the twin, is nothing more than a grapefruit sized warty looking hunk of flesh with a single limp "leg" with two claw like toes dangling from it.

The girl is straddling a weathered tree branch, with an unknown animal skull nailed to the end of it with a large rusty spike that protrudes like a horn from the skull's forehead. The skull still has some spare bits of dried and blackened flesh and sinew clinging to it and small clumps of fur spotting it. Strands of barbed wire create a set or reigns for this hellish looking horse toy.

this is sort of a theme I'm working on

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I really like that character sketch you have written. She is going to be fun to watch come together....

however, you have offended my parasitic twin that is growing out of the back of my head, and now it's drooling worse than ever and won't stop grumbling.

·
Registered
458 Posts
gosh i hate when that happens dave - ur days goin great then all of a sudden the old twin starts actin up - ughhh - just one of those days i suppose....

btw - props lookin awesome

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really like that character sketch you have written. She is going to be fun to watch come together....

however, you have offended my parasitic twin that is growing out of the back of my head, and now it's drooling worse than ever and won't stop grumbling.
I bet you have a hard time buying hats.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok more progress on this one. Still more work to do but here's all of the components dry fit together

·
Registered
206 Posts
WOW!
Looking really good, can't wait to see this one finished! She's really cute and kinda sad. Excellent work!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
not sure on cost since the pvc was scrapped from another prop, and materials are mostly just a styrofoam head, some masking tape, bits of wire, and papier mache, and some celluclay. I'd guess less than $30 if I had to break it out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts