Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bible Thumping Doom Sayer
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I get an Idea, yet I have not the materials...and...did I mention it is 1:00am and nothing is open that sells these materials....Don't ya hate it when that happens?:voorhees:

·
Registered
149 Posts
What was the idea?

I will say I love working on my props late at light when it's dark and quiet and have Halloween on in the background.

·
Banned
764 Posts
MrsMyers666 said:
What was the idea?

I will say I love working on my props late at light when it's dark and quiet and have Halloween on in the background.
when halloween is playing i cant agree more! :)

·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MrsMyers666 said:
What was the idea?

Greenman masks....cheap ones....I shall make one up....tonight...and see If the wife can photograph it and I can e-mail it to you MM....I have no photo bucket at this time,

·
Registered
152 Posts
heh, I couldn't sleep, and was looking out the front window to see how the light from the streetlight fell, trying to decide where the props and lighting would go this year.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Jack Reaper said:
Greenman masks....cheap ones....I shall make one up....tonight...and see If the wife can photograph it and I can e-mail it to you MM....I have no photo bucket at this time,
I'd love to see this so if you have a pic you can definitely email me.

kryptonoff I can actually watch Halloween when I work on anything, even when I make Xmas ornaments LOL. But it is definitely the movie to watch when building for Halloween.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
sounds like a cool idea Jack, I would love to see it also.

there used to be a Home Depot that was open 24 hours in Thornton. I loved that. I would wander the isles at some odd hours of the morning and see what ideas I could come up with.

·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Used to be a Biggs...and yes, once upon a time while building props for a Haunt..we found ourselves at that one buying red spray paint!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
My hubby currently works P/T at the Depot - he would HATE this thread, but Oh in my dreams I could have so much fun there.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts