Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...I guess I kind of skipped doing this and started right in with some posts on the "props" section, but figured I should make it more official, like.

I've been on the "pro-halloween" political platform forever. I'm a 37 year old aquarius from Illinois who likes bad movies, creative people and bad puns. I generally avoid political and religious discussions because I think if you let yourself be primarily defined by either of those subjects you probably aren't very interesting and I don't like raw tomatoes...ketchup yes, spaghetti sauce yes, pizza sauce yes, tomatoe soup yes...raw tomatoes NO. Are we clear?

My home page isn't all that exciting...mostly pictures of my daughter and my recently remodeled kitchen (by me)...but you're welcome to check it out: www.pyxl8.com

Keep on hauntin'

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look, you say tomato, I say tomatoe, let's call the whole thing ketchup. Didn't I tell you I also attended the Dan Quayle schoole of spellin...

If my potatoe gun was handy.....

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
without a doubt, the greatest title for a thread ever.:cool: :voorhees:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Bwahahaha! Welcome!

And they only have to stay in the crawlspace 'til the ones in the vat of acid are done. Then the cleaned ones can be made into fetching furniture, and the vat's ready for another batch!

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Hi and welcome pyxl. I enjoyed meeting you the other night in chat but forgot to tell you I love raw tomatos (tomatoes). Also, and I'm serious here, I am currently finishing up a degree in Political Science. I realize this is two strikes against me....but I do love your throne and have a sneaking suspicion your gravestones are real stone (wow).....so I hope you do not hold all this against me. Other than this, I think we are soul mates and can hardly wait to steal (oops mean borrow) your ideas. hehe (evil laugh)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well it's certainly been lots of fun here. The chat from the Friday before last was awesome and I met lots of new friends, including PrettyGhoul who is very kind. I hope tonight is great for everybody!
HH to ya's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.