Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you crazy kids,
I know it's been a few months since I've been active, but the weather has suddenly taken a turn for the colder and that means one thing: get outside and make some Halloween.

I bought a sheet of 2" foam and carved me up a few new gravestones for the Boneyard. My three year old boy was a big help with the painting and weathering.

We also got a Budget Bart to flop somewhere. We pulled all of the weeds in the garden and stuffed them into his gaping chest cavity for added effect.

Here are a few photos, let me know what you think!

Alice P. Sugarbelly

Nosferatu (Mortuus Per Diluculo means "Dead By Dawn" in Latin) This one also has the distinction of being my only tombstone with built-in lights.

Celtic Tombstone and our Budget Bart skeleton, "Twitch". He has light up eyes and a quivering motorized jaw.

I have a few new projects in the works for 07, I'll post some new photos when I get these guys set up.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Wow...

Those are some of the nicest tombstones I have ever seen... now how the hell do you get the writing on the tombstone to be so...perfect???

I would love to do a few of those this year! Any detail is appreciated!

Melty

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Wow Very good work kevin..welcome back btw
love the little skulls on NOs...those are my favs with the teeth
Twitch is looking good ...nice idea

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Holy Moly those are nice!
Giving me some great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.