Haunt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being new, I figured that I would share some of my ghoulish creations with everyone. I hope you enjoy.

ps. The coffin on the sawbucks is totally animated with a skeleton that sits up as the door is opening, and a couple of mini strobes along with piped in fog from the hidden machine underneath make this thing really erie at night.
Hopefully I'll get a video of it in action this year and post it.

pps. The skeleton hanging from the gallows will be replace this year with my version of a fully pneumatic timed "Kicking Guy"

Halloween 2006 pictures by themichaelmyers - Photobucket

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
nice pic Michael..

I like the skelly cooking in the cauldron .. Someone gave me 4 big cauldrons this yr so that may be an idea ..

But I was wondering why the cooking skelly and butcher shop is in the graveyard? Is it a space thing..why not on the porch?

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
gotcha >>wink wink

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great job!

WOW. Love the work you have done!
My husband made us a wooded coffin. From memory :p
Anyway, it is 7' long and it pretty wonderful. Right out of the 19th century.
We stand it up after Halloween and put shelves in it to hold our masks.
Pretty handy.
Best part is people walking by our garage when the door is up and seeing the coffin in there. I love their reaction!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Love it! I never thought of doing that with the cauldron.
Thanks *rolling my eyes, shaking my head* adding another prop to my list!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Best part is people walking by our garage when the door is up and seeing the coffin in there. I love their reaction!
LOL I know what ya mean! People look in our garage and see a coffin and a casket and freak. Especially love when the neighbors have guests mmuuaahahahahaha lol

Sweet looking props MM....I love the cauldron idea! Whatcha got in store for this year?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.