Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
They don't look so bad to me, but I don't know the first thing about underwater photography. Thanks for sharing, bro!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
you know i'm drooling right???

man i've been itching to go diving in saltwater!

octo's are very kewl creatures

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
lucky dog!

I can't even remember how many dives i've logged..........i'm sure well over 100
I logged like 23-24 during our week in honduras this year alone.

how were the conditions? where'd you go Nassau? live-a-board or resort?

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Live aboard. Cat Ppalu.
Conditions were pretty good, lots of green algae.
The drift dive was the best on this trip. 9 knots(sp), but the coral was clean.
We got 21 dives on that one.
Last fall we did another live aboard and pulled 27 dives from that trip.

Did you see a whale shark when in Honduras?

We stayed on Utila a few years ago, got to see one. Pretty cool.
It was only a baby at 20 ft.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,770 Posts
I'm am envious!!! Beautiful pics FE. Me and the hubby have done only snorkeling so far. That was in St. Thomas and Guadalupe. We also swam with the stingrays. Don't ya just love that blue water. It is so crystal clear and everything is to vibrant.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I've only done 1 live aboard for a weekend in the flower gardens a couple of summers ago
if i remember right I pulled 8 maybe 9 dives between Sat and Sun

that was the time I got to see a giant sea turtle and behind it came a giant manta ray............absolutely breath taking

made my sea sickness worth it...............lol

haven't got to stay at utila yet...........we're looking at that for next summer actually
we have stayed over at CoCo View for the past 2 yrs on roatan

We were there this Jan.........we had just dropped off the boat for one of our last afternoon dives on CoCo View wall..........i was about 15-20' off the wall and another guy in our group was about 15' from me out..........we hadn't been in the water 5 mins i bet........i had gotten all settled and just browsing the reef..........when all the sudden i'm grabbed by my tank and whirled around.....Phil points straight out.......about 20-25' out a 20' whaleshark swims by...........i about spit my reg out............and literally said OH MY GOD!!! out loud...............lol

no one in our group believed us..........lol..........UNTIL another group that was a little ahead of us diving were talking about seeing it too

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
there is a group of 8 of us that are all good friends and we travel together

one of the guys has booked it for us

have you seen seahorses in honduras?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts