·
Registered
3,724 Posts
a friend in our group took this shot this year
this little guy was about 4-5" big

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
gotta run for now........we can continue to this convo later.........i've gobs of pix too

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
yes, the seahorse is a cool pix. It's almost like they're mythical in some way. You don't hear about them too much and the only time you really seem to see them is in an illustration where Poseidon is using them to pull his chariot. So it sometimes comes as a pleasant surprise when you see a picture of a real, honest-to-God one. Cool, indeed.

Hey Jeff, do you have any pix of the Whale Shark? Post 'em if you got 'em!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Kick ass, man! Oh, I'm trying to send you a PM and it sez your box is full...:googly:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Man, you know I LOVED that shark photo and would like to see more of them if you have any. Is that one a sand shark?

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Is this the place where you gave that bar your underwear? I know you were talking about this at Ironstock. Something about having to take off your underwear in the bar to give to them or something.

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
DeathTouch said:
Is this the place where you gave that bar your underwear? I know you were talking about this at Ironstock. Something about having to take off your underwear in the bar to give to them or something.
Nope, that was in Bimini

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
plenty more where these came from if you wanna see them.......pm me

sharks, lobsters and eels ............oh my!

21 - 40 of 62 Posts