Registered
3,724 Posts
i just uploaded one of me and hubby in roatan 2004 album

we look no different now.......lol

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
that would be me...........lol

our friend that took all these photos i've posted online in my roatan 2006 album got shots of all of us

scuba is such a glamourous sport.........lol

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
lmaoooooooooooooooo

we all have that lovely look from time to time
I try to remember to rinse asap when i surface so folks don't have to witness that.............lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
I used to dive and I lived in the tropics for close to ten years. However, while I was living on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, I had to stop scuba diving due to an inability to equalize my inner ear: I was subject to Inner Ear Squeezed and as a result of this, I suffered diminished hearing in both ears and my doctor told me to stop diving or else go deaf.

Needless to say this was quite upsetting but I continued to snorkel and although not nearly the same thrill level, I still got to see some incredible things with my most memorable moment was when I found myself surrounded by a school of giant Manta Rays in the Maldives :)

Nice pictures!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
that totally sucks on one level

but how cool that you lived in the tropics for 10 yrs!

wow............can't imagine being surrounded by a whole school of mantas
i'm sure it was heart stopping!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
You guys have snapped some awesome pix. I sure would love to see all of them you have. Unfortunately, that's as close as I want to get. I'm deathly afraid of being under water. Jeff, keeps trying to persuade me to go, but I can't get over that phobia. But I'll look at pictures of it all day. :D

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I didn't snap any of those..........one of guys in our group did..........i just pointed and he clicked..............lol

any pix you see over in my photobucket 2004 album i took and i took a few of the 2006 ones on land only though

Jeff (our friend) always gets great shots! he's had lots of practice........beats us trying to take pics and end up w/$40 worth of blue pics

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
all the pics you have shared have been phenomenal! makes me want to go get scuba certified..lol something I have been wanting to do for a long time anyway, but being here in land locked colorado haven't really gotten around to getting it done..lol someday maybe.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
lol, maybe.

first we are going to have to get him into the water..lol

41 - 60 of 62 Posts