Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
HEy, that was pretty good. I was thinking about taking some audio off the new king kong movie. Maybe use some of King Kong's screams in an audio track.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hellrazor said:
Okay DT, I downloaded audocity, now, how do I use it?
Oh, no. You wanted tech support with that? To tell you the truth I never used it because I have cool audio pro. I sorry, I thought you were just looking for something free.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
DeathTouch said:
Oh, no. You wanted tech support with that? To tell you the truth I never used it because I have cool audio pro. I sorry, I thought you were just looking for something free.
D'Oh!

Thanks for your help! I will try and figure it out. I am looking for something free, tapped out my Halloween fund and its only July!!!

I need good advise as to rigging up sounds for my haunt, in the past I only haunted my front yard and had only that crappy Walmart CD in my player... this year I want to do sounds for each area; witch area, tourture/mad scietist area, grave yard, fortune teller and I think another area, havent figured it out yet.

Thank Heavens I have 119 days, crap 118 to do it in.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
thanks for the link DT, I think I can figure it out, it looks pretty easy and there is a "help" with it, I actually am pretty good with software, its all good. I wouldnt have known where to look, so I appreciate it

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hellrazor said:
thanks for the link DT, I think I can figure it out, it looks pretty easy and there is a "help" with it, I actually am pretty good with software, its all good. I wouldnt have known where to look, so I appreciate it
That is good. I thought I got myself into a bind there. I thought, man now I am going to have to use that software. LOL. But I have heard thru alot of people that it is really nice software for being free.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Hey DT. Thanks soooo much for that website, Ive figured out how to use the software and have manipulated some sounds already, found on Grimms website. He used the same program so I didnt have to worry about switching and stuff. It works great! I think I can do some pretty neat sounds now. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts