Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
DUH, Dr. Morbius.....if he can light his red nose he can certainly light a cigarette........(shaking head, muttering to self)

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Wow! Looking good.

I'm watching this with great interest... :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
That was funny.

Word of warning though, smoking is a gateway drug. Start smoking, become possessed, start spitting up fog, and blinking your glowing red LED eyes.

Troy, it's time for a reindeer intervention.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
things are not looking good at all...Reindeer CANCEL! Looks like he's a Hound bound for Hell...MUHAHAHAHAHA.:devil: :jol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Used duct tape to cover the wire, then Latex...Will use Black Cats dryer Lint mix to give it fur. It's animated, head moves side to side. It's gonna look nasty when I'm done.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Haha, it's funny, a few months ago I was thinking about the idea of making a reindeer that could be used for christmas my way. That is, one that lights up all nice and pretty with christmas colors at night..... but then in the morning you see that it's a mad ZOMBIE reindeer with sharp fangs dripping with blood... hehe.. My girlfriend just rolled her eyes when I explained the idea to her. I don't know why. :)

Good luck with the project! :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Even though my Wife is into Halloween (not nearly as much as me) I wish I had $1 for every Eye roll I've gotten. I could retire.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
thats pretty cool. I wanna see more!!!!

Watch out for reindeer Zombies... there may be more and they may overrun the world... MUUAAAAHHHHHH

·
Registered
2,108 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Update: Things are not good, the Critter has grown new fur all over it's body..And I could swear I saw red glowing eyes on it last night. What's next over sized paws/claws?? MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 20 of 30 Posts