Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boogeyman of Haddonfield, Illinois ends his stalking of Laurie Stroud for a few nights and aims his murderous intentions toward the wallflower with telekinetic powers and a religious fanatic mother. Will it be the great John Carpenter's slasher classic Halloween or Brian DePalma's adaptation of Stephen King's first novel? Masked Psycho vs. Pig-Blood drenched woman scorned. Who will pull out the victory. You decide by getting in and casting your vote. Get posting guys!

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
My vote goes with Halloween. Carrie never really did much for me. Don't get me wrong, it's an ok movie, but that's just it... it's just "Ok". I can watch Halloween over and over again.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Halloween is a masterpiece in what film making should be, directed by one of the undisputed masters in the field of Horror, John Carpenter. There is a good reason that this movie is visited by so many since its incarnation back in 1978. It has aged well and will survive the test of time when most of it's larger budget Horror film cousins fall to the wayside. I don't really believe the same can be said for Carrie which is a good Horror film in it's own right, but it's no Halloween.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since I'm on right now, and am uncertain of when I'll be on tomorrow, I'm going to call this one. Taking a merciless beating at the hands of John Carpenter's classic film, we give Carrie White the axe and move onto the last match in the Quarters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.