Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have posted some of the audio soundscapes I use on Halloween.

They are located at http://www.grimvisions.com/2007/08/21/graveyard-audio-2007

I mixed all of them using Audacity. Most of the source samples are 5-15 seconds long.

Some of these are in the 3-5MB range.

The witch: Made from 2 seperate witch chants, one I found on the halloween forum, the other I dont know where. I mixed in some background bubbling, frogs etc, and looped it for my ScareFX witch. My original has a much larger amount of ambient noises between the 2 chants

The Lab: I plan on adding a lab sceen to my display sometime in the future. This is the beginning of it.

The Graveyard: A mix of ambient sound that plays on a loop in my Graveyard. The real track is 55 minutes long and is loopable.

Thunder In Stereo: I found this somewhere on the net. I edited out some of the noises I didnt like. I use it with the color organ I made a few years ago. Its only thunder, no rain, wind or anything else.

Thunder

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
krough said:
I have posted some of the audio soundscapes I use on Halloween.

They are located at www.grimvisions.com\sounds.htm

I mixed all of them using Audacity. Most of the source samples are 5-15 seconds long.

Some of these are in the 3-5MB range.

The witch: Made from 2 seperate witch chants, one I found on the halloween forum, the other I dont know where. I mixed in some background bubbling, frogs etc, and looped it for my ScareFX witch. My original has a much larger amount of ambient noises between the 2 chants

The Lab: I plan on adding a lab sceen to my display sometime in the future. This is the beginning of it.

The Graveyard: A mix of ambient sound that plays on a loop in my Graveyard. The real track is 55 minutes long and is loopable.

Thunder In Stereo: I found this somewhere on the net. I edited out some of the noises I didnt like. I use it with the color organ I made a few years ago. Its only thunder, no rain, wind or anything else.

Thunder
They sound great, thanks for posting. Good job :jol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts