Haunt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention all Southern Ohio haunters, as well as those in Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana.

We wanted to share with you that the GoE Home Haunters of Southern Ohio is having their first DnT, Show and Tell of the year on March 27, from 1 to 10pm. We will be hosting at our home in Batavia, Ohio, which is the east side of Cincinnati. You don't have to be a member of Garage of Evil, though that is where the group is based, just let us know you would like to come and we will send you directions. We are not trying to steal anyone away from other sites, just trying to get as many of us Home Haunt Enthusiasts together in our area as possible.

For more information visit: Event Info , Group Info

·
Registered
172 Posts
Attention all Southern Ohio haunters, as well as those in Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana.

We wanted to share with you that the GoE Home Haunters of Southern Ohio is having their first DnT, Show and Tell of the year on March 27, from 1 to 10pm. We will be hosting at our home in Batavia, Ohio, which is the east side of Cincinnati. You don't have to be a member of Garage of Evil, though that is where the group is based, just let us know you would like to come and we will send you directions. We are not trying to steal anyone away from other sites, just trying to get as many of us Home Haunt Enthusiasts together in our area as possible.

For more information visit: Event Info , Group Info
This is actually just a few miles from my house. I'll have to check my schedule - but it sounds like fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts