Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is any interest in possibly forming a Southwest Ohio Haunters group? I am from Indianapolis, but I have a space available in Wilmington, Oh (n of cinicinatti on I74) that would be perfect for make-n-take gatherings.

So....any takers???????

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well BG.....I guess SW Ohio isn't ready for a haunt group.......:mad:

Come on people.....maybe sometime in mid march???? who wants to build some props??????:D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
well i guess it will only be a few of us. I'm still down with this make n take. I like the idea of making molds and I was thinkin maybe corpsing something. I might be able to get another person too ;) but I gotta talk her into it :D. What do you and turtle think? Still wanna do it?

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i guess it will only be a few of us. I'm still down with this make n take. I like the idea of making molds and I was thinkin maybe corpsing something. I might be able to get another person too ;) but I gotta talk her into it :D. What do you and turtle think? Still wanna do it?
of course....anytime after apr7....I'll put a list of possibilities together for making, and lets go build some dead things!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, it looks like April 14th is the day! We will be meeting in Wilmington, Ohio which is not far from Kings Island. We'll be talking monster mud, skull molds, pneumatics, and anything else that goes bump in the night. If anyone else is interested, just let me know!
(and we might actually be making something....LOL!)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yepper! I think I am ready for this! I just hope I haven't forgotten some small critical part that will keep us from finishing our pneumatics
<<I am REALLY worried about this....:( I hope I don't let you guys down!>>>

BG, you should bring along that new mache head of yours for show and tell!:)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes, we definitely had a great time. Sorry I had to leave early, your pop ups turned out great!!! Talk with you later.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.