Haunt Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very inovative. I have just the spot for that next year. Nice smile.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cute

I don't often use the word cute to describe nightmarish creatures... but I can't help but think it every time I see this.

The detailing on the clothing is great too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well, I saw the photo's of your putting him together and your how to.
But OMG.....he looks HIGH END specialty retail. WOW ! Cute but evil looking.
YOU HAVE DONE AN EXCEPTIONAL JOB ! Wow ! just Wow !

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
Very cute! in a creepy sort of way. I agree with everyone it looks like it came from a specialty store...!

keep up the great work!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Great Job!
That little fella is so cute but I just can just see his mouth open up 3feet wide and swallowing a TOT whole!:D
I'm actually kicking around the idea of having a bunch of these guys (just the heads, like a pumpkin patch) lining my walkway next year. When the TOT walk up, I'll have there mouths open like a hinge and snap shut a few times . Kinda like the mushrooms in that really bad movie "Mom and Dad Save the World"

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'm actually kicking around the idea of having a bunch of these guys (just the heads, like a pumpkin patch) lining my walkway next year. When the TOT walk up, I'll have there mouths open like a hinge and snap shut a few times . Kinda like the mushrooms in that really bad movie "Mom and Dad Save the World"
thankfully never saw the flick but that a great idea! should make some of them jump!!

Oh and congrats on your placement!!! He's a great piece of work!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts