Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

So today was my 1st dayof work at Spirit Halloween store (also grand opening) and all I have to say is

if anyone are planning on buying 'Spazm' as of your props, by alll mean PLEASE KEEP YOUR MONEY

1. its not worth $150 (original price tag)
2, its realll small
3. Youre gonna be tick off once you see it in person

IMO, these are the hot prop items for 2007:

creepy clown
donna the dead (black dress)
skeleton in cage (sams club)

just givin you guys a heads up, take care yall

HALLOWEEN IS CREEPING ON US!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee :p

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,222 Posts
See now i loved the spazm. I didnt expect him to be big so i guess it wasnt a let down. He looks nasty as hell. He was a plus in my book.

13,791 Posts
If someone was looking for that scarefactory prop for little to nothing, I would be upset too.

This little guy can be modified a little, hooked up to powered speakers, much better effect!

Ok, will someone do that...I just can't get the time anymore!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Saw Spazm last year and agree, small and overpriced. Too bad to since it's not a bad-looking prop. The Jason is pretty cool though. Also the hanging zombie that pulls himself up by the rope is cool.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The hanging zombie on the rope is pretty cool. $200 is expensive though.
If you go to SPirit.com and sign up for emails, they'll send you a 20% off one time coupon that can be used in the store OR online. Make copies and buy everything 20% off.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The only complaint I have about Spazm is that the motion detector requires a lot of ambient light to operate effectively. Won't work for s*** in low light situations. I am currently experimenting to see if a colored flood shining on the motion detector will have any effect, in kind of an electric eye configuration..

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Wow. Reading this thread makes me wonder.

I absolutely LOVE my Spazm. His motion sensor worked the entire time with absolutely NO PROBLEMS. I left him outside for a week. In the rain even. And he went off without a hitch in very (very) low light.

Maybe I got a special one. One that comes to life when no one is around......

·
Registered
396 Posts
ScareFX - That thing looks sweet! I like how you've got him set up.

I love mine!!! I even took him to work and scared the crap of some folks. he's a new addition to my haunt this year but I plan on adding some speakers to him like FE suggested. I can't wait. Yeah he's a little small but I think that makes him a little creepier! I love him and I got him for a great price thanks to FE!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I dunno.. I'm up and down on this one.. The pics did make him seem bigger.. wasn't too impressed with the one at our spirit store. Can get one on ebay for half that price. I am waiting for the hanging guy that pulls up on his rope to go on sale.. he kinda creeped me out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.