Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For two weeks only, starting September 23, 2006 and ending October 7th, 2006 Frighteners Entertainment would like to offer a 20% OFF DISCOUNT off of any Gortrait Changing Portrait or Deluxe Costume to any HauntForum members who purchase any HauntForum t-shirt from the HauntForum Cafepress Shop.

Here is how this will work:
  1. Go to the HauntForum CafePress Shop.
  2. Purchase any t-shirt (or BBQ apron).
  3. Send me a PM with your HauntForum username AND your real name so I can verify your purchase.
  4. I will pass along that information to Jeff at Frighteners Entertainment.
  5. You will receive a reply PM from me notifying you that Frighteners Entertainment is ready to take your order.
  6. Purchase any Gortrait Changing Portrait or Deluxe Costume and get a 20% off discount from any of those items.

Show your HauntForum pride by getting a t-shirt and get a great deal in the process!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Just got my HauntForum shirt!

My newly aquired HauntForum black t-shirt was waiting at the door for me when I got home today and I instantly ripped the package open and put it on. Man, nothing gets you in the spirit like an awesome halloween shirt! I was shocked at the quality, I felt like I bought something from SAX Fith Avenue!:googly:

Check it out people, order one!

http://halloweenforum.com/showthread.php?t=58604

Show the love for your favorite Halloween forum. :jol:

Thanks again HauntForum!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you like it. Everyone should get one of these awesome shirts. Show your HF pride and help SPREAD THE WORD. :D

I'm such a shill. :)

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
The shirts should be a requirement for the mods :D ok, maybe not.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Uhhhh.... Johnny, that link leads to some "Graveyard Quartet" thread on the OTHER HF.com. :rolleyes:

The HauntForum shop is at http://www.cafepress.com/hauntforum

If you buy a shirt between now and the end of Saturday, you can get 20% off a purchase of Goretraits changing portraits or Deluxe Costumes from Frighteners Entertainment. More info on that offer can be found here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts