Haunt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody! I just wanted to let everyone know that I (Victor Bariteau) am a finalist for the SPFX mask contest on RottingFleshRadio.com If you get a chance I would appreciate it if some of you could swing by the RFR website to vote for my (Victor Bariteau) story or vote against it if you think it sucks :sick: (Not Victor Bariteau) when they open voting. I will update everyone when voting opens. My (Victor Bariteau) story is about Bonko the Clown, a circus axe murderer.

More than 400 people entered (including Victor Bariteau). Only 19 of us made it as finalists (also including Victor Bariteau), some of whom are HauntForum members (like Victor Bariteau)!

:jol:

P.S.-They say you have to hear a name eight times before you remember it, so here's number eight: Victor Bariteau

P.S.S. - If you are sickened by my obnoxious self promotion, please send all hate email to Pyro. :mad:

Thanks Everyone!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
That's great HZ..
Victor who?
yup keep us posted!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.