Haunt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
This movie was one of the best movies that I ever saw, period (IMO). I loved the story, the characters, and yes the fight scenes were amazing. I totally agree that they cast Doc Ock perfectly, and Alfred Molina kept the character cool and collected, and did not fall into the "Super-villain actor" trap of overacting.

I saw this movie with my girlfriend twice since Wednesday, and she already wants to see it again. Definitely worth every penny, and I only hope that Sam Raimi stays on board for these movies and keeps the great stories coming! Great movie overall... :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just find it so funny. My whole life, I have been a huge Spidey fan. As long as I can remember, I have been a fan of his comics and cartoons (starting with the cartoons between '67 and '70). I was really skeptical of the first one, but walked out of the theater loving it. Saw the second one while holding high expectations, and loved it even more!

The funniest thing of it all, is my girlfriend is now a newly found Spiderman fan! I think she liked the movie even more than I am, and she is getting curious about some of his comics. She asked me to pull out some of my old Spidey comics for her to look at.

I don't know what they put into that movie, but thank you Sam Raimi and Co.!! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts