Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lizard would be so kick ass to bring to the big screen. I really want to see Electro, Mysterio and Morbius too.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't believe either could carry an entire flick. Scorps would be good for having as a second villain along with maybe Jackal. As for Rhino, I wouldn't mind seeing him tangle with the Wall Crawler like kicking a sequel off, but Spidey would have that fight wrapped up in under ten minutes, methinks.

·
JT's Sidekick
2,630 Posts
Your probally right....although I would really like to see a fight sequence between ol' webhead and the rhino

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still yet MORE news from this topic. From Super Hero Hype:

Superhero Hype! has learned exclusively from a very reliable source that Spider-Man screenwriter David Koepp is in talks with Sony Pictures
to write Spider-Man 4!

Our source tells us that the studio is really excited about Spider-Man 3 after having seen a first cut of the movie. Add to that the phenomenal reaction to the screenings of footage at the Consumer Electronics
Show (CES) in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and the momentum leading up to this point from last summer's Comic-Con, which have sparked the studio to approach Koepp about penning the fourth film's screenplay.

Koepp is not signed yet, but the studio is definitely moving forward with another installment.

Keopp recently finished the script for Indiana Jones 4 which received the green light from George Lucas
, Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford. Besides the first Spider-Man movie
, he has written such blockbusters as War of the Worlds, Jurassic Park, Panic Room, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Mission: Impossible and Carlito's Way.

The first two "Spider-Man" films earned $1.6 billion dollars total worldwide. Spider-Man 3 kicks-off the summer on May 4.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
Hmmm.

I am correct that Tobey McGuire is only under contract for three films? I wonder if they'll toss enough cabbage at him to return for a 4th, 5th, etc.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are correct about his contract. I suspect rather strongly they will dangle the carrot in front of him to get him to sign on for at least one more. At this point in the series, I really can't see him being replaced with another plausible actor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts