Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may or may not be the new Spidey suit.
In the comics.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
That's actually worse than the Superman pic you posted yesterday. Why does spidey need a new suit? What's wrong with the one he has? Ugh.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Good god... I thought the other one looked bad. Of course Spidy may go though a bunch of changes with everything thats been going on latly.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Absolutely no one likes any change ever made to Webheads costume. The idiots at Marvel should know this, but are deliberately obtuse. How else can you explain the horrendous "Ultimate" titles?

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I liked the symbiote costume when he had that. That was the only costume change I liked and it was so short-lived.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I loved the black suit. He actually looked like ...a spider.
And, he wore that suit for longer than you think. Maybe not the actual symbiote suit, but he stiched together several cloth versions of it.
Uhm, during the current story line, Peter has joined the Avengers, and Tony Stark has been trying to get him to upgrade the suit. Notice whose colors this suit has...

Anyway, with all the changes going on in Peter's life, a costume change is the least of his worries. And, like I say, this is not the official final version.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And, Sin, you don't dig the Ultimate line?
Damn, as far as I'm concerned that's the best Spidey book being put out these days.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
RAXL said:
And, Sin, you don't dig the Ultimate line?
Damn, as far as I'm concerned that's the best Spidey book being put out these days.
**** the Ultimate line! Especially where the X-Men are concerned. Wolverine looks like some fruitcake from one of those untalented butt-boy groups like Good Charlotte. I wish Z would bring back the "bird finger" smilie. :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And, here it goes...

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Interesting...I hear the unmistakable bass line of Queen's, Another One Bites the Dust. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, it's black.:ninja:
It sucks, but it's black.:ninja: :googly:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
claymud said:
Looks like the hope for a sympeote costume is thown out the window now...
Venom ****ing sucks! Yeah, I said it. With Gwen Stacey being in the picture, maybe Topher Grace's skinny ass will be the Jackal. Raimi has already stated Venom wouldn't be in his movies, so here's hoping he sticks to his guns.

The suit looks black, I imagine, because the pix takes place at night in the rain. :googly: ;)

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Let's hope the rumor is just that. Too much stock is put into that dumb character.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Getting this thread back to the comic book Spidey, I gotta say, the new suit is kinda growing on me. Like a symbiote.
It can change its appearance, to look like any of Pete's other suits, or look like clothes (kinda like a cetain symbiote did....), and let's be honest; Spidey will need the armor as CIVIL WAR begins.

That being said, I don't expect this suit to last much longer than CIVIL WAR.
Then , it's back to the classic red and blues.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I heard sometime back that it was leaked out that Topher Grace is indeed, Eddie Brock and will gain the symbiote. So much for Raimi not liking Venom. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow.
So how cool is it that the NY POST thinks Peter outing himself as Spidey is real big news? :smoking:

They're treating it like actual news.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.