Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go this done a few weeks and just had some time to post if.
This creature can be hooked up to an air compressor or a dishwasher solonoid (to spray water) LINK

This took all of 45 minutes to put together ( couldn't find my pipe cutter ).
A simple and cheap animated prop.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
sweet! what an idea for an easy prop. hmmm...wonder if it would work with a giant spider....

·
Registered
156 Posts
One of the guys that helped me last year for the first time found one of these snakes after halloween on sale cheap it was broken just down a few inches from the head but I told him we can fix it up. He said he wanted to do a snake pit this year in the haunt so this is a great idea. I wonder if one of the little mister end could be in the mouth to just let out a very small amount of water mist so as to not get the whole place wet and cause any safety issues ?? Thanks for the cool idea you got any other types of snakes hanging about ?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Hey that a better idea than monkey peeing on people

I mam building props for a island/jungle themed yard haunt this year. I am making some corpseified monkeys at the moment. I was thinking I should have a spitter in my yard, but I couldnt think what of prop I should use. I thought it would be a howl to have one of the dead monkeys pee on visitors, but I want people to come back next year. The spitting spider, maybe, but this is a good way to make an otherwise staitc prop (rubber snake) more fun. I'll try to fit it into the schedule.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
looks pretty good FE

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ooo thats a nice snake Jeff.
I like it. Thanks for sharing.
Keeps it simple, simple, simple!!
I need to get the new batch in so I can put water to it.

I love it when my props reach out and "touch" the guests! lol

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Cool again...
Yeah I'd like to see a few more pics also...
Let us know if you get any more snakes in...
BTW how long is it..sry if you already said.
I have an idea but dif from what you are doing.
thanks for the idea

1 - 20 of 35 Posts