Haunt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! Some of you may have come across this already on my channel, but if not, here's another how-to for you. I did a lot of work with dolls this year... they're cheap to find at thrift shops and so easy to spookify!

Here's the video tutorial: (link to written one at bottom)

And some pictures:

Here's a much more detailed version of the tutorial on my website: http://bradblogspeed.com/olivia-a-busty-little-halloween-prop

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:That is an amazing tutorial. I can't believe what Olivia looked like in the beginning....she is so creepy now. I never even thought about doing a doll like that, but what a great prop idea...I may try doing one and give her a body and stick her in the graveyard. Thank you for all the tips, that is a really thorough how to.:)

·
Super Moderator
64,109 Posts
She's really beautiful in a scary way:)

·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
That is a truly spooky being, NICE!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Very cool! nice tutorial. Might have to see if the stores around have a couple of them! I'm thinking heads on stakes!

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
Whoa that was one awesome transformation! Really good tutorial that I'll definately keep in mind for future reference. I've been wanting to mix some creepy children into the haunt.

·
Registered
701 Posts
With the popularity of The Conjuring, this tutorial should really take off. Who wouldn't want a spooky doll in a glass cabinet with a sign warning "Do Not Open"?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts