Haunt Forum banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
HI!!:D:) Im curently making the corpse part of this (I dont have a motor) And so far its turning out great!! If (when lol) it turns out great in the end, i might make a life sized skeleton(mabe to stand by my front door and hold up a candle or lantern?) Anyways......... thanks for the great technique!!!:D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
CB,

I built the ribcage by bending wire hangers to create the ribs and wrapping them with plastic bags. I heated these to shrink them down a little bit and then "skinned" them with more plastic bags. It isn't the best description in the world, but hopefully it gives you some idea.

·
Registered
218 Posts
thanks!!:D im almost done with mine now.... im just waiting till my father brings the heat gun home from work... I have some pictures from when i was making it and I will upload it along with a pic the finnished product... how exactly did you "skin" it? I was having trouble with that (as soon as you tell me how to, I will ask myself why i didnt know that and probably feel like an idiot);)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
The "skinning" was me just using a plastic trash bag over the ribcage to shrink down and tear holes in. Looks like the remnants of skin stretched over the skeleton.

·
Registered
218 Posts
ok so heres some pics (please tell me if im doing something wrong!)

Before i repainted the skull.....( I really didnt like the way it looked)

After I painted the skull and added some eyes i bought at Michaels today (looks much better in my opinion.....:D;))

·
Registered
218 Posts
:Dahhhh i figured it out... sorry about all the posts guys, im still new to this :D
heres before the paint....

heres after (look better?)

as I said before, let me know if im doing something wrong of if you have ideas. thanks!

61 - 80 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.