Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
pretty cool
I like the little tiny faces in the tree ...not sure if you did that on purpose or not but those are cool.
sometimes those things just show up

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
That is so cool. The teeth look like sharpened pumpkin seeds. Like the plant was genetically mutated as it grew. I want to grow a pumpkin like that. But they would be probalby hard to keep from crawling out of the garden.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all! When I was a kid, I was always looking for faces in trees....I know, weird.....so that's what inspired the character of this prop. I thought using the pointy ends of the seeds in the pumpkin mouth would look more sinister.

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I still find faces in things. I've often thought a coffee table book would be neat containing pictures of objects and then have a thin black outline around the faces I saw.

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
good gawd....that thing might give me nightmares.

Great job! Interesting that you pulled it out of personal experience. Way Cool!

I see faces in abstract. Like in the swirls patterns of simulated marble or anything else that has swirl patterns. Weird! I have always done that...even as a kid, so you guys aren't alone.

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
Thanks.

The spooky pumpkin tree would have to live in my house with a sheet over it. I do believe it would give me the wiggins. I made a prop once, and the more I looked at it the creepier it got. It went into the closet. LOL!

I forgot to throw out my J-O-Ls for a few weeks after Halloween.
Liquid rotting pumpkin oozing everywhere. GAG! I could barely touch it even with gloves. I thought I was going to yak. I had to shovel it into a bag then mop the garage floor. Pumpkins are bad enough when they are fresh.

Once again, great job on the prop. You got skills!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts