Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't wait any longer and started doing the interior decorating today. I brought up one box-worth of stuff and had at it. I'll do another box tomorrow, and then again Saturday (so-on and so-forth). I think I have five boxes of interior stuff, so I should be done by Monday (unless I hustle over the weekend).

Anyone else as sick as me when it comes to Halloween?

·
Registered
186 Posts
That sounds pretty cool Zombie-F but I just wait till the end of October. I usually have a ritual called 'The 13 days of Halloween'. :D So I'm planning to decorate my apart October 19th then I'll go decorate my parent's house the last week of October and there I can have a real yard haunt. If anyone needs help to decorate, pm me and I'll go. :p I love Halloween.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finished the inside decor yesterday. I just couldn't "pace myself" by doing one box a day any more, so I broke out the remaining four boxes worth of stuff and had at it.

I don't really do anything too scary for the inside, it's more like party decor in there than anything. The only thing left to do in here now is to just put up the spider webbing in the rooms that are getting it (all but the upstairs, and the kitchen).

Now, I just want October 1st to hurry up so I can start in on the outside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts