Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned that this movie was coming out at the end of March in another thread, and the other day I went to see it. I really don't know what to say about it... it made me jump a few times, but it is one of those movies where you don't see much of the monster,and there are a lot of times a character will be being chased by the monster, then you see what the other characters are doing at the time, then in the next scene they find the person who was being chased dead somewhere. It's also a little on the short side ( an hour and a half long), so I was kind of disappointed. On the other hand, its rated PG-13 and probably about as scary as a movie with that rating is allowed to be. It would have scared the hell out of me if I had seen it as a kid and as I said, there were times I jumped even seeing it at the ripe old age of 27. It also scores some points, at least with me, for using the spirit of a real psychopath (Elizabeth Bathory) as the monster.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I was interested in seeing when I saw it advertised on tv but I started to read the reviews and realized it had a PG13 and decided to wait for the DVD. It did have an "R" rating. Why did they change it. From what I'm understanding, to make it a PG13 rating, they deleted some of the scenes that connected the plot and help tie up lose ends. Man, if they're not remaking old horror movies, they're screwing up the ones that aren't remakes. What the hell!!! :mad:

·
Registered
35 Posts
It didn't do anything for me. It was some video game fanatics that were more accepting of the game's curse then I would of been. Not to mention it was a video game curse. How the heck did some demonic soul from the 1800's get the idea to become a video game?!? How 'bout a book or maybe an evil suitcase?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts