Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zombie,
Dumb idea, but was wondering if you have a biz card or sticker or something we(or me) can print out and Hand out to people that confront me about halloween in the everyday life when they learn or comment about me(us).

Just wondering if u had(and if it's ok) a card templet or something I could hand out as an invite to the site.

Lately, i've been coming across a lot of people in store and get talking and make mention, but chances are they forget the name. And I wont print/ to hand out anything without permission.

Just a biz card size thing, I can keep in my wallet.
Plus it might get more members.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hey johnny (and Jeff for that matter) if you want to make biz cards to hand out to people to help them remember the site address, feel free. It's something I should probably do myself for when I bump into people and am met with the same challenge of getting them to remember the site name/address.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Where did this ever wind up? Did anyone actually ever make up a business card that I could copy? We have the animated butler this year, and I wanted to put them on his tray.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Just another one of those things that fell by the wayside. They would have been handy to have as I talk to a lot of people who stop in front of the house if I'm outside when they pull up.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Likewise, I have been telling them about this site, but it would be better if I had a business card type handout. I know everyone is super busy right now, but if one of the computer graphic art guys/gals could put something together I would gladly print it out and put the cards in my wallet. Just my $0.02.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
The logo would be just fine. Put the vitals on it too, like web address (http://www.hauntforum.com) and maybe a little blurb about this is the place to go to learn how to decorate for Halloween.

Maybe when I have more time after the holiday (and after compiling the DVD, and working on the calendar), I'll come up with an "official" card. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts