Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Well claymud and I have just started our new website Stormy Canadian Nights ( http://www.piczo.com/stormycanadiannights?g=734881&cr=2 ) i dont know if that will work but try. Anyways its till very much under construction but if anyone has any idease they want to contribute that would be awsome. Also we are gonna start a links section so if you have anything along those lines please e-mail us directly at [email protected] . Anyway if ive missed anything im sure clay will fill all of us in! Happy Haunting and watch out for those stormy canadian nights.....

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Everyone this is old I know and the site died a little but we're still kicking and need help seriously. Please viset the site and E-mail us. Also if anyone has any articals to pass on please do, be it decorating or Crypto or Ghosts. Even if you have any art. We do need help, and anything would be apprecated.

-Clay

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Well here I am again asking for some help...If anyones looking for somthing to do... like writting art work or anything of the sort we here at stormy nights could use the help... how to's, tips. even sending e-mails with questions and storys would help... please...

-Clay

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'd be happy to help, but I'm not sure exactly what you want. I know a bit about HTML, I can do a little photoshopping if need be, and I can gather information for articles. If you're looking for really Canada-specific stuff, I'd have to do some research. :p But hey, I'm not busy! I think my e-mail address is listed in my profile on these boards, so you're welcome to e-mail me if you need to.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks, yes sorry for not being more spacific. Pics from Haunts and little tips for haunters. Paranormal aspecet like Ghost pics or storys. Articals on pretty much anything halloween related.

-Clay

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi guys, I'm just reading this for the first time. I headed over to the site and get pop ups on every new page, and then server is busy error messages for the pages within it. I'll try again later, and contribute what I can.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Crap. I was working on some site graphics for you guys, but when I tried to get on my computer today, I found that the hard drive was fried. One of the sectors is corrupted; it's totally unsalvageable. At the moment, I'm borrowing my husband's machine, but I don't have the freedom on his that I did on mine. Not by a long shot. =/ So 'til I get a new computer (long explanation as to why just a new hard drive won't work), I'm afraid I won't be providing as much help as I intended. If I come across anything really cool in the meantime or find a good topic for an article, I'll still do that, but the graphics, for now, I can't do. Sorry, guys!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thats okay, like I said before anything that could be done would really help us. Thanks for thinking about us and sorry to hear about your computer.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol kk i know we ask for alot of help but please bear with us. Personally i think were goin ok for two teenagers with no life lol. Anyway we are slowly but surely making progress in our site even with the horrible spelling that i continue to show off in all my posts lol. So once again any help would be appreciated. I personally am somewhat intrested in doing a small write up on Wicca (is that spelt right?) Anyway i find it a very intresting religion and would like to interview someone. if any one in here is Wiccan please give me a letter to [email protected]. Also we are now turning our attention to the paranormal for the first half of this year so if anyone has some good true ghost stories or experiences we would love it if you shared them with us! If you want to help us out or have anything to contribut please e-mail us at [email protected] thanx again evryone!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts