Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this year, in the house I work in, I'm a captive who's getting thrown around and beaten up and strangled against a fridge with one hand. Thing is, I can't find any pictures of what that bruise on the neck would look like, or what someone would look like if they were strangled only to the brink over and over. So, I need some help. Any advice, pointers, pictures...I welcome it all!

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ack, I should know better by now than to post when I'm tired. Perhaps a more detailed post will make my need clearer. I have had my fair share of stage makeup training, and I can do a basic bruise, but this calls for something more major. I am in a room with a cast mate who is my "captor/attacker". I have most likely been there for longer than myself or he can remember, am malnourished, dehydrated, bruised, bloodied and probably not far from death. I get thrown around, tossed over gurneys, smacked, slapped, pushed down, and eventually thrown into a fridge and choked out with one hand. I have a lot of the basics down, but the one thing that has me baffled is the bruise on the neck. All the pictures I can find are of strangulation victims that are dead and were strangled either with both hands or with an object.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
ok if you have the person that will be stranglin you put some eye dark eyemake up on their hand have them grab you and then you will have an outline to work with ..the pressure points that will more than likely bruise.
hope that helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.