At this minute?

Zombie - The Cranberries

No idea why...

I need a life.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Aerosmith - Love in an Elevator
I just heard it on the short ride home from work. Too bad I don't much like that song. Why do I always wind up with a song I don't like stuck in my head?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
The most famous "Stuck" song--Steelers Wheel- "Stuck in the Middle With You."

Strange, I was wanting to see Reservoir Dogs with the reference to it in my "Tipping" thread, now I really want to go break it out. I have visions of Michael Madsen dancing in my head... :googly:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Damn song!!

I cant get "Shes Got a Ticket to Ride" (The Beatles) out of my head for some reason. Help......ohhh no thats a Beatles song too AHhhhhhh!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Not that I have this song stuck in my head but I just opened my yahoo radio at work and what is the first song that comes on? Of course! One I have never heard of before! But the reason I am posting this is beacuse the name of the song is...

"Murder is Masturbation"

I will leave it at that.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
lol .. I think it was George Carlin (might be wrong) who talked about how if you really think about it, when a guy masturbates he is loosing what could of been half of his children, so that must make him a serial killer .. and same for women when they get there period. It was either him or one of the other many comedians I listen to :D So the name of the song made me laugh

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well, until I saw this thread title there was nothing in my head but as soon as I read it: BAM! Zombie by the Cranberries...probably because of the chorus "what's in your head, Zombie?"

Thanks gang

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
That godawful song by Motley Crue, All I Need. Not the whole thing, just that "Vince-Neil-has-his-balls-in-a-vice-screech-chorus." I hate that song, easily one of the worst they've ever made. Why couldn't it be one of their other songs like S.O.S (Same Ol' Situation)? Though not a good song either, it's highly preferable to the first one.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts