Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's an awesome deal, thanks Jeff! I'm pretty sure I'll be buying a dozen.

L
Glad you like it. I do try to get the very best deals I can.
This means, sometimes they don't work out.
The biggest thing from here on out will be the delivery surcharges:mad:

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
453 Posts
Without getting too political, I will say that it just astounds me how far the effects of our surging gas prices go. It really does affect just about every part of our economy, and every part of our lives as citizens. It's a good argument for electric, hybrid, and alternative fuel vehicles, though.
I think I can vouch for Jeff as well as myself on how the fuel costs are pinching us. Our suppliers keep upping the costs of merchandise because of the dang fuel, and we are hard pressed to follow. Jeff and I both try to keep our prices low, but this gas issue is making that harder and harder.
In the past 24 hrs, my local gas station went from $3.63 to $3.74 a gallon. :mad: Oil companies are getting a bit too liberal with price adjustments. Gas used to creep up penny by penny, now its jumping by nickels and dimes. The way things are going, by August, it'll probably jump from $5 to $10 a gallon in the span of a week.

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm thinking that postage costs will jump even more over the next 2 months.
From the buying activity since January, it seems a lot of folks are buying very early this year in anticipation to the rising fuel costs.
I have my fingers crossed that most of my stuff arrives buy early June this year.

14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FYI folks.
For those that can take advantage of this, DO.
The next shipment I'm delaying.
For the info I'm getting, there is going to be a much larger surcharge from here on out...with exception to fuel going back to $2.00 a gal......

·
Registered
389 Posts
Man, Pyro, what's up with your Sally's?!? Mine has them for $3.59 each! Of course, isn't the styrofoam a petroleum product? Because everything make from any sort of petroleum is going up in price along with the gas...and the barrels of oil...and the oil company profits...This might be something to jump on and stock up on immediately!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
FYI folks.
For those that can take advantage of this, DO.
The next shipment I'm delaying.
For the info I'm getting, there is going to be a much larger surcharge from here on out...with exception to fuel going back to $2.00 a gal......
Jeff, haven't you heard? Fuel is going back to $2 a gallon.
Oh, wait. Sorry. I misread the predictions. It's going to $2 a spoonful.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts