Haunt Forum banner

Submit your haunt for ratings and reviews from guests for 2014 season!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  HauntRatings 
#1 ·
Hello all! HauntRatings.com is up and running now. Slowly working our way across the country.

If you submit your haunt to be listed on our website it not only greatly helps us out, it can help you too! Receive valuable feedback with detailed ratings and reviews from your guests.

This isn't a simple 1-10 rating, you'll have to check it out and really see it in action. Our detailed ratings helps you target what customers truly think about your haunt to improve!

Listing your haunt is completely free and we offer a lot of great benefits! If you have any questions about how we can help you feel free to email me: info@HauntRatings.com

We love to work with haunts! If you want to advertise, promote your listing, or add coupon or discount codes to your haunt listing just send me an email! Everything is very affordable for haunt owners. I'm truly just trying to provide a valuable service, nothing more.

Please check it out and send your link around to your visitors to rate and review. :)

http://HauntRatings.com
List your haunt for free - 2014 season (Home/charity/organization/community haunts welcome as long as it is open to the public)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.