Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year in our haunt I'm making a small strip of my front yard, away from the cemetary, child friendly for those that don't want to go through the maze or are afraid to come into the cemetary. I decided to have a band performing Halloween themed songs to keep the little ones interested. I hacked up a Santa (kind of) who will now be the lead singer. Idon't know a thing about wiring or anything so he won't be in synch with the music but I doubt if 5 year olds will really care anyway. He is getting some back up singers and musicians as well but he is the only one I've finished so far. Besides his microphone, I feel like he's missing something. I sure would appreciate any comments or suggestions. With a little luck, this is the right link :D
http://photos.yahoo.com/trishaanne45 and then go to the folder marked zombie. I really hope that site works, otherwise I'll have to wrack my brain trying to remember my photobucket info.LOL

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Very cute idea, trishanne! What kind of characters are going to make up his backup band?

I think he needs a hat...maybe an old fedora or something similar. Tear a hole in the hat (just above the brim in the front perhaps) and have a rat peeking out of the hole.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Led eyes sounds good but I don't think they need to be synched, just there. Yes on a hat of some kind. I would tend to go with the fedora rather then a top hat or maybe one of the pancake type. A rat in a pocket might also be good, with leds also. He looks cool trish

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the suggestions. I have tried 4 different styles of hats on this guy and although I really wanted to go with one particular style, it looks horrible. I think I've settled on the derby hat that one of my static props has worn for the past few years. He's also getting a little extra work done to him tomorrow and then I'll take some new pictures. I knew I would get some great suggestions from you folks.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
what a great idea trishaanne, and I agree a hat is what I would have suggested as well, maybe some critter peaking out of his beard also.
can't wait to see how the whole group comes together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts