Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are looking for a prop we saw today at a Halloween specialty store here in Omaha. It is a grayish colored skeleton with chains around its neck and wrists. Its mouth is open and has extremely large canines. The tag on the prop says "Gothic Decor"....which is from Sunstar Gifts. Does anyone have the password info to view their 2006 catalog? Thanks.

http://www.sunstargifts.com/

·
Registered
194 Posts
That is the starngest site I have been to. You need a password but there is no way to sign up on the page? wierd. How do you get a password?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
If I remember correctly, Sunstar is a wholesaler that sells to retail chains. You need to have a business password to get in. They have an amazing selection of stuff priced WELL below retail. Last year a member on Halloween Forum had a password they got from somewhere that allowed you to view their site. You could spend a couple hours looking at over 100 pages of stuff. It's many of the same things you see at Spirit and Spencers for 30-40% less, and a lot of things you've never seen before. Maybe someone can hijack a password.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Woody, That gets you into the site, but the Halloween page is under construction. If you click on the streaming banner, you can get 4 pages of gothic stuff, and also I got some animated stuff by clicking on the Halloween '05 section, but not much else. Hmmm...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help. I guess they haven't updated everything for this year yet. We were just trying to get an idea how much this prop we've been looking at sells for elsewhere. We've searched tons of sites and search engines and have come up with nothing so far.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woody,

No...unfortunately I don't. I think it's made of hard foam...at least the head is....not sure about the hands. It sits on a stand....its mouth is wide open...and is a grayish color, pretty much all over. To tell you the truth...it looks like something Alarming Products would sell. It is pretty expensive...that's why I was trying to find an online store to compare prices with.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The website

Funny, it says the username/password is invalid but it lets you in. Still nothing posted for Halloween 2006 tho, think they are going to miss the entire season.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Sunstar's selling season is in the spring when the retail big boys are buying. Items were much cheaper because they are wholesale but they didnt require a license outside of California. Ony drawback was that you had to buy in quantities...like 6 or a dozen of each.
Im wondering if we're too "small" and they got fed up with dealing with us?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts