Haunt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the early morn of June 8, 2004 I will be off the board for a space of time. For how long, I know not. I go into the hospital for approxiamately 4-5 days, and will be having surgery done on my spine. They are wanting to fuse the vertebrae together in the lumbar region. I have had a major amount of discomfort and pain in that region for some time, and after having tried many things like acupuncture, exercise, chiropractic procedures and steroid injections, this is my last recourse. I'm not really crazy about the idea, but I'm sick of suffering and feeling pain except when I sleep. Hopefully, this will do the trick...if not, I just don't know. Wish me, luck and keep your fingers crossed that I come out of the hospital able to walk. My doc seems pretty competent, so I'm optimistic.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Yikes! :eek: Good luck to you. I'm sure everything will be ok, you'll be bored as hell recovering and will have a hankering to say "hi", sooner than later.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good luck.I hope everything turns out okay.Until then... later!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate the Well Wishes and Sentiments, All! Hopefully, I'll return soon. Until then, keep the Home fires burning! Gonna miss youse guys! :) :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Make sure your son keeps us posted with what's going on. Good luck! Maybe you could get some bionic upgrades while you're at it. :cool:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Consider it done, Z. "We have the technology. We can make him better than before. Better. Stronger. Faster." Unfortunately, I don't think my insurance company will spring for Bionic Augmentation. I can always try, I suppose. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts