Haunt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special Sale Offering
For two weeks only, the HauntForum shop is offering up the HauntForum T-Shirt and DVD as a special 17% off combo pack. Regular price for these items separately is $23, but from now through the end of the day on June 10, 2007 you can get them together for just $19. Just click here or on the image below to get the sale price.

Thank you for supporting our forum. You guys are all the best!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Four more days of these being on sale!

After this sale, the shirts and DVDs are going on a road trip to IronStock and then after that to the Midwest Haunter's Convention. Between June 11th and their return from MHC in Mid-July, they will be unavailable to purchase from the store, so act now if you want one before the conventions.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
ZF would you mind holding onto a large and an extra large for when we are up your way in july?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The T-Shirt/DVD combo sale has ended. Now all the discs and shirts are off on a field trip to Ironstock in June and then to Midwest Haunter's Convention in July. If you asked me to bring a shirt to the New England Haunter's Gathering, fret not for I will have those that were ordered along with me.

Thanks everyone who purchased!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Not me. :( I can't make it again this year. Just the shirts and DVDs are going.
Awww! That blows!

Well, be assured at least one shirt is coming back to FL with me!
:devil:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wanted to say my shirt and dvd came Friday. That's some darn fast shipping. Oh, and I love the shirt.
Glad you like it! Why go with the added cost of UPS when the Post Office gets things moved very quickly these days! Bravo to the post office for finally learning how to move faster. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts