Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's the latest on the T-Shirt project...

The silk screener can't consistently reproduce the shading inside the HauntForum logo lettering. So, in light of that they suggested I try a solid orange inside the lettering.

Here is the proof image of what that will look like:

I do not like it with this color scheme, and any other solid orange I've filled in there doesn't please me either. I'm thinking a better option would be to just eliminate the orange from the inside and leave it black. That would leave us with a shirt that looks more like this:

This is the shirt I will be placing an order for. If anyone that ordered a shirt does NOT like this change in design, I will refund your money, otherwise you will be receiving a shipment from us with the above re-designed shirt in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I think the "just orange" colored text without the shading is a little on the obnoxious side. Sans color it's a little classier.

If this happens, there may be a price break on the shirts, so I may find a way of giving store credit (or refunds if its substantial enough) to those of you who pre-ordered

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Same here I still want the 2 shirts I ordered.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, in light of the change, the shirt cost is down $1 per shirt, so along with everyone's shirts, I will be sending a crisp (or not) $1 bill per shirt ordered.

All orders placed from here on out are at the new correct price of $14 ($11 when they are on sale).

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The shirts were sent late yesterday, so they should be here early next week. Once they're in my hands, I'll start packing and shipping them to everyone who ordered one. Thanks again for supporting the forums guys. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, the shirts arrived today! Unfortunately, my shipping supplies aren't here yet, so it'll still be next week that I start shipping. The print on the shirts is nice and heavy, so you should be pretty happy with what you get and the life of the shirt should be very long. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will begin shipping shirts tomorrow! All people who ordered a single shirt, will be shipping tomorrow with their $1 refund tucked neatly in the shirt.

I will package the multi-shirt orders tomorrow and likely ship them (and their $1 per shirt refund) on Thursday.

Thanks to all who ordered! Your contribution is greatly appreciated... and to anyone who hasn't ordered, they're still on sale in the HauntForum shop. Be sure to purchase one soon because only a limited quantity of them was printed and once they're gone, they're gone.

A NEW design will be unleashed for next year's shirts. I may host a contest to design the artwork and allow the users to vote on which shirt makes it to the silk screener (sort of like what HalloweenForum does for theirs).

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks Z, as always, your efforts are appreciated!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All the single shirt orders shipped today! I accidentally put an XL shirt in an order that was supposed to be an L, so if the person that receives that shirt would like to exchange it for the right size, I'll gladly cover the shipping charges to make it right.

The people who ordered multiple shirts will have their orders ship tomorrow. I picked up boxes today and packed them all tonight.

Remember everyone who ordered before April 17th, you will receive a dollar in with your shirt to refund the difference in cost since I had to go with a one-color print.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
cool , I'll be looking forward to wearing my shirt.
thanks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts