Haunt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :D ,

I have been wanting to make a talking Bucky, but haven't been able to find a talking fir for the mechanics. Well, eBay has THREE that you can hook up to your CD players...

I thought I might share if anyone else is looking too. I'm not going to start anymore props until I get a few finished. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
If you're looking to do a talking bucky, you may be best to buy a Scary Terry servo driver from Cowlacious and install a servo into the head of it yourself. Unless of course you're dead-set on getting the douglas fir to run it.

Here's a link to Scary Terry's how-to. I'll also add this to the list in the links section.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Zombie-F said:
If you're looking to do a talking bucky, you may be best to buy a Scary Terry servo driver from Cowlacious and install a servo into the head of it yourself. Unless of course you're dead-set on getting the douglas fir to run it.

Here's a link to Scary Terry's how-to. I'll also add this to the list in the links section.
Zombie-F is on the money if you want to make a bucky talk. It's a great project. Highly recomended.

Regarding Talking Douglas Firs on eBay, I've bid on several and the price always ends up over thirty bucks. That's way more than I was willing to pay for something to gut. But thanks for letting folks know about them. I know some people really want them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.