1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Well I made some so I gues Iwill be using them too- Party

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Tarot cards are great. I used to be really into them when I was a kid. I got pretty good at interpreting the layouts and read some creepy accurate fortunes. I used a Waite deck. I've since forgotten most if not all the cards individual meanings and no longer own any decks. I've even dabbled in Ouija boards when I could find a friend who wasn't scared to death of them. Nowadays I can't find anyone who will come witin 10 feet of one. Superstition runs rappant these days. Oh well, sorry to get off topic. I may buy a deck again someday.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I have a deck... I usually have them on a table at my halloween party for ambiance... I have a "tarot" reader in my haunted walk that tells everyone they are going to die... Its great fun!

·
Registered
44 Posts
is this the deck i bought u lady nyxie?????????????????????????????????????????????// & do u like them??????????????????????/

·
Registered
44 Posts
i have 3 different tarot card decks and i am looking for a 4th. i also had a great ouija board reading @ a samhain ritual

·
Registered
842 Posts
Funny you mention those. I just put them on my site LOL
Well, I've actually been about to buy some! Now I know from where. ;) I have been looking at many lately. I have been studying recently to develop my intuitive abilities and when I mentioned to the person (who has been encouraging me and directing me) that I keep getting drawn back to them, she gave me a lot of information and what to look for. And it has been funny, but there is one set that I am particularly interested in buying and yet while I was looking at them I kept wanting a set with Halloween influences. Then I remembered this thread and it was so crazy! I have been very interested about tarot for ages, but always leery. Now, having discussed them and their use with this dear woman, I am ready to give them a try.

I've not used tarot cards in a haunt or party yet, but I did go to a party as a gypsy once and threw polished amethysts from a velvet bag and made up stuff (like telling old coworkers that they would be pregnant by years end, etc.! :D) and had a blast.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts