Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
The pvc look like fiddleheads, which make me think of plants. The hangers look like bed springs, a demonic plant bed?
On a side note, where did you find all the wire hangers? I used all mine last year to stake down the spider webs, and now all I can find are the plastic one.

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
I'm going with the mutant plant theory, too:) I trust you remembered to use evil coat hangers for this project.

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
Well I was totally going for some kind of awesome TimBurton-esque finials for his new fence, but now the wire hangers have me perplexed.

Scareme - uniform companies still use wire hangers for returning the cleaned uniforms to their clients - if you know any mechanics, or doctors, etc, try asking them, I bet they have a ton of them. My dad is a mechanic and my mom hates them!!!

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
Heyyyy, thats exactly what my Dad's closet looked like before my Mom went on a rampage and threw them all out!!! (no haunter in her blood, obviously!)

Cmon, you tell us about your hangers, and no more tiny little clue-lets?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Teaser Reveal

Well, the minion and I spent a few hours working in the garage today and were able to put the PVC spirals and the random wire hanger bits together to make...

...some curved brackets and hangers for our Halloween lanterns.

The curved brackets are attached toward the top of the fence columns. There are two curved brackets on each fence column. I also made some toppers for the fence columns today. I think it gives the fence columns a more finished look.

Here are a couple of pictures of the lanterns as it started to get darker. I was able to play around with my webcaster gun today too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts