Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.piczo.com/TechnicalTerror?g=25634064&cr=1

This is a simple tombstones. I wanted it to look lo=ike something you might find in an actual grave yard.

First the parts:
3/4" plywood 2'x3' (free from construction site)
1/2" plywood 2'x18" (man I like construction site dumpsters)
1"x2" (you guessed it, construction site dumpster)
3 letters and big cross - $.99 each at Wal-fart
2 small crosses - $.50 each at Wal-fart
Paint, small nails and screws (what prop builder doesn't have a butt load of this stuff laying around?
total cost= $4
Build time= an hour including paint drying time.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
very nice work TT. I think you captured that realistic look you were going for.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Excellent scene and I like this stone because of the nature of it. Its very "tombstoney"

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
Nice painting! Clean lettering, too. The recent interment adds to the realism of that stone. Good job, TT!

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Really like your paint job! Very cool! :) Like how you made it look like a fresh dug grave!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you to all of you. The comments are greatly appreciated. I gotta tell ya that the talent here is unreal! Every tombstone is awesome! The one thing I am thankful for is that we can vote for more than one. I don't think I could pick just one as my favorite with all the cool stones to choose from.

Rick, thank you. I am glad to hear you enjoy the handbooks. I have several pics from people who have built the projects and sent them to me. I am going to post them on my site before Halloween when I update it with my new props. Until then keep your eye out for a new handbook coming soon. You can find it here:
http://www.piczo.com/TechnicalTerror?g=20659104&cr=1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.