Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre? If so how was it thinking about going tonight.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I saw it last night... I thought it was alright, very similar to the remake of the origional that came out a few years ago though. It was definately more gory than scary, though a few parts got me to jump. I think it would have been better if they went more into "Letherface" more, instead of making him a secondary character. Thats what I was expecting from a prequal. For example, it wasn't explained why he had to cover up his face. I just think they made it too much like the previous movie, and didn't foccus on Letherface enough.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked out some online reviews and they didn't give it a high rating. I saw The Departed instead, excellent movie highly recommended

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Honestly, I don't see why anyone bothers with this stupid series anymore. No one even likes the sequels, remakes or now, a prequel. Why anyone even likes the original stumps me.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
You crack me up Doc. Even as sick as I am right now, I can't resist the urge to laugh...:D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just saw the prequel. I loved it I thought it was pretty good myself. Pretty strong on the gore factor, Ide rate it an 8 out of 10.

·
Banned
49 Posts
What the heck is this topic about- the remake? I haven't seen it. And I don't want to. I mean, I had decided I'd had enough remakes when I saw 3- The Haunting '99, House on Haunted Hill '99 and Thirteen Ghosts '01. Neither of them was good enough to bother with. I've only ever seen one good remake in my entire life- David Cronenberg's The Fly.

And if we're talking about Tobe Hooper's original, it's one of the greatest post-1967 horror movies ever made, period.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts