Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Old Bat
2,823 Posts
Not only do you make great tombstones, you make great videos, too!
The background sounds are great-is that a homemade track?
(Spooklights holds breath waiting for answer, hoping that it's 'no' so she doesn't start drooling from sheer jealousy.)

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
one word dear HJ: AWESOME!!!!!! you are a great prop designer, video maker, and sweet friend! :> Thank you for sharing! <wink wink, demon comes to mind!>

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spooklights said:
Not only do you make great tombstones, you make great videos, too!
The background sounds are great-is that a homemade track?
(Spooklights holds breath waiting for answer, hoping that it's 'no' so she doesn't start drooling from sheer jealousy.)
Spooklights yes that is a custom track, you should try to make one yourself. I use http://www.sounddogs.com/ and a software sound program (I use ntrack studio, but I heard audacity works just as well and its free http://audacity.sourceforge.net/). I start with a good subsonic layer (search sounddogs for subsonic), then add a good creepy overlay (creepy, scary, horror are other good search words on sounddogs), then add some highlights here and there (moaning, chimes, creaking). You should try it!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
I hope you don't mind if I use your thread HJ,..but I want to thank everyone here too, and GG for those wonderful vines and spanish moss...and the gord. I have no pictures yet, but soon. Thank you all once again.

And HJ, That stone looks kickass with or without fog!
So glad you liked the prize package, Dr Morbius! I threw the gourd in as a last-minute "surprise". :D I can't wait to see what you and everyone who bought vines from me this year do with them. It's a pretty cool feeling to know that my humble vines will be part of so many peoples' Hallowe'en celebrations this year...some of them all the way across the country!

Enjoy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts