Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, thanks to all who came by to TOT and see my display this year. Big thanks for Spectre TTM and his wife, as well as Mikeq and his father (that was your father, right?) for making LONG drives to come see my yard and meet me.

The look of wonder on my face when somebody said "You must be Zombie-F" must have been priceless. I wasn't expecting anyone to actually know my name. :p

Also, thanks go out to the over 11,000 people who visited my site over the past month. I hope you liked what you saw and keep coming back for more. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Seriously,
The pleasure has been ours. The information, ideas and general supportive attitude here has been a great thing. Hoping to stay around awhile!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once I get my computer problems resolved and get my videos online (and submitted to the Halloween-L DVD), I'm gonna put some time into designing the T-Shirts and see if I can support this site with 'em. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I have always appreciated Zombie's efforts on this and other sites (BADASS, Monsters Unleashed) that's why I hang out here. It is quite simply the best site around. :D

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
This was my first year of doing any major yard stuff and this forum has been a great source of information, how-to, and insperation to get out there and do this. T-shirts are a great idea, 2x please. Thanks again for all your hard work, it was worth it.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hey Zombie -f

It was definitely worth the trip. ;-) My wife wants me to build a Toe pincher
with the glowing cross. Great setup. Thanks to you and your wife for taking the
time in the chilly night air to chat with us.

I'm so looking forward to your video.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Thanks so much for making this site for us all to use Zombie-F. Most of my "good" props so far have come from ideas or tutorials offered on this site and the forums. This was my MIB's 2nd year and without your tutorial the TOT's would not have the pleasure of the startle when the lid slams shut. I got a wireless remote from Home Depot for it this year, it made it much easier to trigger. The communuity that has been created here is very valuable.

Krough

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I'm going to throw my hats off and thanks too! This site really got me into the sperit! Thanks Zombie!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts