Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kelly Just wanted to extend a PUBLIC show of appreciation for Dinner last night, IT WAS THE BESTEST! You have a beautiful House, great kids, Entertaining Hubby,and a DOG!
everyone on the Board I got to see Wickeds, costuming up close and personal,FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the next best thing in PERIOD Costuming!!!!!!!!! OK got to get Back to the SHOW!!!! OH YEAH FRIGHTENER was there too!!!!!!!!! BODYBAGGING

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Thank you so much for your kind words!

I assure you, the pleasure was mine! We had a GREAT time and I'm so glad to have the chance to meet you, your sister, BB, FE and Joyce. The night went by so fast!

Anytime you guys are in Chicago, please come by!

Have a great time today! Thanks again for coming around!

14,925 Posts
I would also like to say thank you to Ms Wicked and Mr Wicked for a wonderful time!!
We had some good wine, stuffed cornish hens, stuffed mushrooms...I getting hungry just thinking about it!!
It was a great time, just too bad there wasn't enough time.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
So she felt bad enough to take you out to dinner. What about me? I eat dinner too, and I am more senitive than you. LOL.

·
3,290 Posts
Ah hahaha! DT, I didn't know you were going to be at TW!!! Had I know about the special feelings between you and Jeff, I would have! :p

But hey, are you going to come to the M&T on April 7?

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Is it April 7th? Wow, my birthday is the 9th. I need to bring a cake now. You can sing happy birthday to Deathtouch. LOL. If you remember, I live in the same town. It would be hard to miss it.

·
3,290 Posts
Well you shouldn't bring your own cake. I'll make one!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
No, you don't have to do that. I want to bring a cake in. Plus I always do it. A birthday shouldn't be for what you get, but for what you can give to others.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I never thought of it like that. There will be nothing added to the cake to make anyone sick. Even thought that is a good idea, I just wouldn't do that. Unless I wouldn't get caught. LOL.

·
Registered
765 Posts
MMMMMM Pnuematic Birthday cake,

·
Registered
765 Posts
with Sprinkles TOO!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts