Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to the artwork of forum member Sinister (aka Ken G. King), I present to you, the flyer for 2005. I may change the text around a little, but here it is in all its gory:

Is good, ya? Any comments or suggestions?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thats a DEAD SET RIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:xbones: GLAD TO HAVE FOUND ANOTHER LOCAL HAUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!I'M IN ROCKLAND MA RIGHT DOWN THE STREET...
Allow myself to introduce........................Myself :D Here I'm known as the Bone Daddy but in real life Joe Murray. My wife and I have been haunting the yard for past eight years and as you probably understand it keeps growing and growing and growing. I look forward to chatting w/you and or meeting with you to discuss,trade,conglomerate,comiserate,procrastinate,etc.etc.etc. all things halloween. This year I have decided to build a monster in a box only after seeing Your awsome mechanism in action!!!! Best box I have seen. I have a few tricks up my sleeve to add but would love to pick your brain as I go. I am starting the box today as a matter of fact.
Thanks,
:xbones: Bone Daddy :xbones:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen a few smallish yard haunts around Rockland... what part of the town are you in? Looks like I do have another local display I can go check out. :cool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Awesome flyer!! Great Job, both of you!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Sweet!
*sighs*
Sometimes I wish we coulda stayed in Boston.
One day we'll make it for the haunt, Zombie! :jol: :voorhees: :xbones:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Thanks all! I aim to please as much as I possibly can. Had some more fiendish ideas for Zombie's Haunt display, but he wanted one and here it is! Maybe I can use the others for the invites to my own Halloween Bash. :jol:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bone Daddy said:
George street which is a dead end street behind Tedeschis' corporate office next to ocean state job lot. Great site!
I will be sure to take a spin past it in late October. :D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That is soo cool :D A writer and and artist Sinister .. do your talent's ever quit? Amazing, love it .. might have to take a ride up there and check out your haunt this year Zombie :D Bet it would be worth the $$ in gas .. hehe

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
At the rate gas is going up, you'll have to get a second mortgage on your house to get up here... but yeah, that'd be worth it. :p

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hey Bone Daddy & Zombie-F (mnstrmum)

I usually drop my daughter off in Braintree on Sunday nights.
I'm gonna see if I can talk my wife in to taking a trip down
to check out your haunts & meet you guys if possible. ;-)

I just mapped out the trip > Bone Daddy is about 17 min from
Braintree and Zombie-F you are about 16 min from Bone Daddy
Think I might be able to stop by?

p.s. Depending on the location I wouldn't mind trying to swing by mnstrmum
as well . ;)

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sure! Late October is the best time to see my stuff as I try to put a little out every weekend. I have a calendar set up here that tells what items I put out and when I will be putting them out. Unless, of course, I get too impatient and put stuff out early like I did last year. :p

If there's anything my wife and I will be doing in the general vacinity of Tewksbury, we'll be sure to try and stop by your haunt too Tom. :D

Calendar

·
Registered
738 Posts
We are actually planning on dropping her off Sunday Oct 30th.
I guess you can't get much later than that weekend ;)

I'm going to try and have Most of my Big props out by Mid Oct at the latest.
I'm shooting for 1st weekend in Oct though.

I bring a lot of stuff in at night (Stones & Stuff). I grew up in a town were lots of things would walk
if you left them out . It has made me a bit paranoid.

Some of my stones I spent over 40 hrs working on. That and the sentimental value of something I created.

So later in October is good for me. I'll have everything out most likely the last week in Oct. I might be still building stuff.
------
Also if you happen to make it up on a weekend night there is a local charity haunt about 1 mile down the road from me.

http://members.aol.com/livstreet/terror/index.html

I just spoke to the woman who runs it last Sunday. SHe was telling me about all the new stuff they added this yr.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Zombie-F said:
At the rate gas is going up, you'll have to get a second mortgage on your house to get up here... but yeah, that'd be worth it. :p
Hehe .. no need for a 2nd mortgage, still renting for the time being ;) It's an hour and a half to get up there .. be cool to see your prop's in person :D And I am sure my son would love it, he is big into the Halloween thing :p Run's in the family

1 - 19 of 19 Posts