Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is another board that I frequent that for some reason I haven't plugged before now. Easily one of the best message boards on the 'Net. A cool group of folks that are a friendly, knowledgable and always looking for new talent like reside on this board. Zombie-F and I know a lot of these guys from Tallee's board and the Admins over there, Tom and Thorachic Disrupter, are both great guys. Check this joint out if you haven't already and once you get over there you won't want to leave.

http://www.b-headed.com/

·
Registered
195 Posts
I tired the link, and it went to a page that says "Coming Soon" like it isn't ready yet. What's zup with that?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's there. I have no idea why Thor and Tom haven't just made the link to just re-direct you immediately to the message board. It may have somethingto do with they're actually going to build up around the board and just haven't had the time yet (they're pretty busy; Thor and his wife Necro just had a baby. :))But down lower on the page is Message Board and you simply click on it and there you be. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow...thanks for the nice words there Sinister...

Thoracic and I started B-Headed in Oct of 04. Our forum grew quite quickly. However, we never got the site off the ground. As Sinister said, Thoracic just welcomed a little one and has been very busy with life stuff...As for me, I am an idiot and know really nothing about web design. So, eventually, we will have a main site...it will contain interviews with various horror celebs, review archive, articles, director and actor profiles, plus a few other tricks we got up our sleeves...

It was never intended to just be a message board...but, for now, it is...Thanks in advance to anyone who stops and checks it out!!!

Spam over...We now return to you regularly scheduled thread, already in progress :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ah I see it now. No way I could use it though. Just the few seconds i was there looking around my eyes hurt from the red on black. Good job on the set up of it though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts