Haunt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I hope I am putting this in the correct section:/ If not, just beat on me for a little bit and I will know better next time:p

Being new to the haunt world I have really been impressed with everything that people have done with the blucky skeletons..but I have only been able to fine two mentioned sources for Bucky skeletons. One is http://www.rinovelty.com and the other is Big Lots. Unfortunately, out where I live there is not a Big Lots around so it is looking like an online order may be the only way I can go.

From what I am reading, it sounds like Bluckies can come in different packages-some with a full skelton (various sizes available?) and some with pieces and parts of the skeleton (all skulls for instance)..is this true?

I was wondering, where does everyone purchase their bluckies from? Where can the best deals be found?

Thanks in advance for any help:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help dave the dead and Vlad.:jol:

Vlad-I have read where you have organized group purchases..so perhaps I could go that route if and when it happens again..

It kind of strikes me as suprising that they can only be found at a few select locations, they seem to be very much in demand. I have found all kinds of skeletons for sale on the internet (most of which-I sure hope are fakes, lol) but most of them are pretty high priced hyper-accurate anatomical skeletons..something I definately don't need or want.

anyway, thanks alot for the help..I know it's only Feb. but hey-like many of you-I am already hard at work for next year:)

Celtic :jol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.