Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winners of the First Round so far: Jamie Lee Curtis, Caroline Munro, Linnea Quigley, Michelle Bauer, Deborah Foreman, Kathleen Kinmont, Heather Langenkamp, Christina Ricci, Linda Blair, Elvira and Lara Parker.

Eliminated: Adrienne Barbeau, Ingrid Pitt, Brinke Stevens, Monique Gabrielle, Amelia Kinkaid, Barbara Crampton, Ashley Laurence, Danielle Harris, PJ Soles, Vampira and Britt Ekland.

Time to move onto some more first round matches...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Second series Winners: Virginia Madsen, Kari Wuhrer, Katharine Isabelle, Monica Bellucci, Sybil Danning, Natasha Henstridge, Rachel Weisz and Darian Caine.

Eliminated: Felissa Rose, Maria Ford, Denice Duff, Famke Janssen, Julie Strain, Sheri Moon-Zombie, Naomi Watts and Misty Mundae.

We now move onto the finals series of qualifiers.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the final set of qualifying rounds, we have all our ladies lined up and ready to go. 32 have been eliminated and 32 move on. In this last:

Winners: Milla Jovovich, Asia Argento, Christa Campbell, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindy Booth, Jessica Biel, Rose McGowan, Kim Poirier, Salma Hayek, Jenna Dewan, Eliza Dushku

Eliminated: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Debbie Rochon, Neve Campbell, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Cerrina Vincent, Sarah Polley, Ali Larter, Emily Booth, Monica Keena, Tiffany Shepis, Kate Beckinsale

Onto the Prelims!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Prelim winners thus far: Asia Argento, Christa Campbell, Christina Ricci, Jessica Biel, Caroline Muro, Lara Parker, Darian Caine, Kari Wuhrer, Rose McGowan, Milla Jovovich, Eliza Dushku, Kathleen Kinmont, Jenna Dewan, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Salma Hayek, Monica Bellucci

Eliminated: Katharine Isabelle :( , Emily Perkins, Virginia Madsen, Rachel Weisz, Linnea Quigley, Fairuza Balk, Michelle Bauer, Elvira, Jamie Lee Curtis, Emily Booth, Linda Blair, Heather Langenkamp, Deborah Foreman, Natasha Henstridge, Kim Poirier

Next round...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are getting into the homestretch now. Next up in the quarterfinals we have the winners: Asia Argento, Christa Campbell, Eliza Dushku, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kari Wuhrer, Kathleen Kinmont, Monica Bellucci, Rose McGowan.

Eliminated: Caroline Munro, Christina Ricci, Darian Caine, Jenna Dewan, Jessica Biel, Lara Parker, Milla Jovovich, Salma Hayek.

To the quarterfinals!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Our latest win/loss tally. Who moves to the Semi's and who doesn't:

Winners: Asia Argento, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kari Wuhrer, Rose McGowan

Eliminated: Christa Campbell, Eliza Dushku, Kathleen Kinmont, Monica Bellucci *sigh* :(

As not to jinx any further pairings I am not going to let ANYONE know who I am voting for to take this the rest of the way out. I suspect and rather strongly that some of you knew very well who I was going to vote for and voted against me for the hell of it. Ain't gonna happen again! So there! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.